Print
Dolmabahçe Palace

Dolmabahçe Palace

Location : 41.04311,28.999443
By car : 20 minutes
By Metro : 15 minutes

The construction of the Dolmabahçe Palace was commissioned by Sultan Abdülmecid on June 13, 1843, and, with the completion of its surrounding walls, was open for use on June 7, 1856. The Palace is separated into three areas: the Selamlık (the part of the Palace reserved for men), the Ceremony Hall and the Harem (reserved for the women of the Palace). The Palace can be visited every day from 8.30-16.30, except on Mondays and Thursdays.